Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Yeesh.

So, I've been a little MIA lately.
For some reason, I ended up involved in a billion projects and events all at once, and
I. have. been. swamped. 
Every night, as soon as the kids were in bed, I would think "...I need to catch up on my blog." or "I wanted to post some of those pictures on my blog", and then I would crash on the couch...and wake up around 11 and drag myself to bed.
I still want to share some of what I have been up to with you in more detail, but here's a sneak peek:

I helped organize a Service Auction for the sisters in our ward {if anyone is interested in templates for invitations, questionairre, or idea printables, let me know and I will share them.}
My husband, kids and extended family continued our tradition of finding and cutting our own Christmas tree,
We then spent a week being violently ill with a stomach bug...bright side?  Clean floors, clean sheets, clean light-switches and doorknobs, and I was {temporarily} 5 pounds lighter.

I also helped organize and host our ward Christmas dinner, and have been working on a directory for the sisters in our ward...which has been fun, but brutal, all at the same time.

We've spent time in the snow, done some ice skating at the lake, decorated our tree, decked the halls, watched some good basketball, and got a new family photo--it had been 2 years since our last one and I love how they turned out.  My friend Kelli did them.
Today I am hoping to complete invitations for our Relief Society midweek activity and {fingers crossed} get to the Visiting Teaching message for December.
Oh, and finish my Christmas cards so that I can send them ASAP.
...and pick up {and wrap} those last few Christmas gifts.
I'm excited to finish these projects so that when my kids are out of school next week, we can relax, play and do some fun Christmasy things together.
What are you up to?

4 comments:

Karin said...

That made me tired just reading it! You are crazy girl! I hope you can get everything done so you can get some good relaxing in before Christmas!(:

Melissa said...

LOve the family photo! :)

Gel said...

you have such a cute family!! We haven't seen you guys since we lived in Provo which has been a long time ago!!! Hopefully all of us cousins can meet up sometime!

Andrea said...

It sounds like we have been up to some of the same things. I can't wait to hear more. Love the family photo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...