Thursday, January 24, 2013

January Visiting Teaching Message

This month’s message is on sharing your testimony and on missionary work.

P1170436

I especially liked President Uchtdorf’s quote about testimony--

“The Lord…entrusts a testimony of the truth to those who will share it with others.”

Sometimes, I get nervous when it comes time to share my testimony, but I want my testimony to grow, and I certainly want to be someone that the Lord can trust…so I will be trying to bear my testimony more often, and put my fears aside.

For this month’s handout, you will need 2 sheets of paper.  You will also need 2 candy bars. 

P1170432

P1170431  

Print the message, and the tag for the candy bars.

P1170439

Cut the labels, and tape them around the two candy bars.

P1170443 I used some twine to tie the candy bars and the message together.

P1170440 Happy Visiting Teaching!

4 comments:

Tonii said...

This is such a cute idea..thank you for always being so willing to share! You are wonderful!!

Alexis Tanner Lane said...

I love this idea! Very cute! I also get really nervous to bear my testimony. Talks or teaching I actually enjoy, but bearing my testimony really makes my heart pounf! Weird, I know. Anyway, your blog is super cute! I'm your newest follower and would love for you to link up to my link parties on Wednesdays! I look forward to reading more!

macooper said...

So cute! I adore your craftiness.

Anonymous said...

Проблема интересен, я тоже приму покровительство в обсуждении. [url=http://tutledy.ru/zhenshchina-i-muzhchina/103.html]женщина и мужчина[/url]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...