Thursday, May 10, 2012

Free Stuff For One of You!

Recently I was contacted by Jessica from a store called Fashion to Figure.  They are located in the Eastern United States with stores in New York, New Jersey, and Maryland.  They are also online though, and when Jessica offered to give one of you any one item up to $30, well how could I say no to that?!

Bringing Fashion to Figures 12-26

Some of my favorite things on the Fashion to Figure site are the accessories.

Right now, they are clearing out their scarves and they are only $7!  As a scarf hoarder myself, I can tell you that is a great deal!  They have this basic scarf in 4 different colors.
They are nice, but I love this blue polka dot one {it is currently in my shopping cart}
They also have some great inexpensive jewelry.
Each of these pieces is between $8-$12.
Plus Size Neon Rope Stretch BraceletPlus Size Hard Candy Bib NecklacePlus Size Wood Bangle with Studs

And they have bags!

Plus Size Woven Satchel BagPlus Size Suede Flap Messenger BagPlus Size Zig-zag Clutch

This one is my favorite!  I may order it for myself for Mother's Day.

In addition to accessories, Fashion to Figure carries a nice selection of trendy dresses, jackets, bottoms, and tops.
Plus Size Stretch Pencil SkirtPlus Size Day or Night Skinny JeansPlus Size Tailored Boyfriend Blazer 

For the giveaway, the winner gets to choose one item $30 or less from FashiontoFigure.com

To enter, go to FashiontoFigure.com and look around.  Let me know in the comments what you would pick if you win!

What are you waiting for?  We will pick a winner tomorrow at 12:00 p.m. MST.

Good Luck!

P.S.  For this giveaway, Fashion to Figure can only send to addresses in the domestic United States.  Sorry international friends! 

P.S.S.  I am not being compensated for this post, but I wouldn't complain if that beautiful black bag ended up on my doorstep.  Just kidding.  Not really.


8 comments:

Karin said...

I am loving the polkadot scarf and the black bag too. I hope I win so that I can rub it in your face. Just kiddin! Love ya sis!

mikeandsarahr said...

I love, love, LOVE the teal clutch! So cute!!

van Zwol Family said...

Fun! I think the Berry Hoop earrings are cute! The clothes aren't really my style but maybe I'd go for the Apex Maxi Skirt or the Coral Satchel.

emilybth said...

I love their clothes but some of them need too much mending to be modest enough. I love the Flirt and Flounce Chiffon Blouse and the Blue polka dot scarf though. :)

Loni said...

I would buy the Knot Front Maxi Dress! I love Maxi dresses & that color if fab! Fun jewelry to pick from too!

Braydon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

I would choose the red satchel with gold trim. Very summery and classy!
Thanks Kathy! :)

BALL said...

I am loving the scarves!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...