Thursday, May 24, 2012

Valshi-licious!



My friend Ashley recently opened the best boutique! Valshi has bags, shoes, dresses, the cutest tops and cardigans, jeans and shorts, jewelry and perfume, belts and scarves, and swimsuits--all at reasonable prices.

When I am looking for something new to wear for a special occasion, or just when I want to update my wardrobe, I head to Valshi Boutique; Ashley and Savannah are so fun and really helpful, and they will help you find what you need.








Valshi is located at 1438 E. Main Street in Lehi, Utah,{just south of Texas Roadhouse and right next to Kid to Kid} or if you live out of the area, you can find them online at http://www.valshi.com/.

Don't you love their stuff?! 

Don't you wish you could win a $25 gift card to Valshi...or at the very least your choice of $5 jewelry from their huge $5 jewelry wall?

Guess what?

You can!

All you have to do is visit and like Valshi's facebook page to enter, then come back here and let me know in the comments that you like Valshi.

One person will win $25 to spend at Valshi or at valshi.com, and 10{!} of you will win your choice of $5 jewelry!

You have until midnight on Friday, June 1st to enter.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Kathy, I love your blog! I liked your friend's boutique. I noticed it last week when I was in the area. Looks like I'll have to stop on in and check it out!

Jenn Bott said...

Just liked Valshi Boutiques Facebook page and I would LOVE to win this giveaway!

Karin said...

I liked Valshi, so please, please let me win!(:

van Zwol Family said...

Cute! I wouldn't know about this place otherwise. I like what I see and my daughter would love the jewelry!

The Harding Family said...

I liked Valshi Boutiques!! PLEASE PLEASE PICK ME:O)

Gayla said...

Valshi is such a cute little store. Kelsey & I have stopped by & purchased several things already. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...