Friday, February 1, 2013

Bee Mine

I found a great Valentine printable and made a few things to make my home a little more “valentiney”.
First, I thought it would be fun to print it,
P1170467and modge podge it to a canvas,
P1170478  then frame it.  So I did, {after reprinting it on darker cardstock}
but while I was modge podging, I had an idea for another project, so I did both.
 P1170483 Neither one took very long, and have made me feel a little more festive.
Thanks to Aly Brooks  for the great printable!
A few other bloggers created something from this printable too.  To see what they came up with, see below.


Nike said...

Kathy!! How cute is that banner? The ribbon on your banner ads a fun punch of color and looks amazing. LOVE!

Leanne said...

I was thinking of doing a banner too. It turned out so cute!

Vanessa @ Our Thrifty Ideas said...

The look of the book pages, with the printable is so darling!

Entirely Eventful said...

This is so so great! I love everything about it!!! XOXO, Aly

Carrian Cheney said...

So cute!! Ugh, I have zero valentines decorations. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...