Monday, September 22, 2014

mmmonday {Julie’s Friend Todd’s Chicken Bruschetta}

Recently my neighbor Julie shared this amazing recipe with me.  This recipe is so great and easy for these last summer/early fall nights that you want an effortless grilled dinner.  And it’s so good.

IMG_1863[1]

Recipe-Chicken Bruschetta copy

Julie says that you can freeze the bruschetta, so that you have it on hand, and also that it’s fun to use on Christmas dishes because of the festive colors.  Sometimes, when I make it, I use extra dressing because I love a lot of flavor and I want to make sure all of the chicken gets a good coat.  I’ve also used different cheeses like cheddar and colby jack, which are good.  Try it tonight!

P.S.  If you want to print the recipe, simply click on the recipe above.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This looks absolutely delicious! I can't wait to try it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...