Thursday, June 23, 2011

July Visiting Teaching Message

This month's message is a great reminder visit the temple. 
There is no other place on earth that can compare with the beautiful spirit that is there.  Let us all resolve to make temple service a priority in our lives.




For the message this month, find some cute heavier paper {like cardstock} and cut some strips,
one 8"x4"
one7"x4" and
one 6"x4"
stack them and sew or staple them together.

next, print out this file
{which includes the entire message, scriptures and history, as well as a yummy recipe}
onto heavier paper and trim down to 3 1/4ish" x 7 1/4".

Insert into pockets and embellish.

Happy July Visiting Teaching!

Those of you having trouble printing, try going to "File" under where it says Google docs in the upper left side, then click on "Print PDF"  it should take you to the PDF version where you can print it.
Let me know if you have any more trouble.
Kathy

For those of you who are still having trouble: send me your e-mail address and I will try to e-mail it to you directly...sometimes that works.

19 comments:

Andrea said...

Thank you for sharing this. I need it.

Jill Campbell said...

Thanks for being my cutesy, crafty brain.

Laurie said...

Having a really hard time printing out the papers! What am I doing wrong??

Merry said...

It keeps telling me that it's too large to download...can you please send it to me in an email? Love it!
merryagray@yahoo.com

Debbie said...

It will not let me in! It keeps telling me Error... Help . cute idea

Our Loved-up Family said...

Keeps telling me error and it's too large too.....

chuckjlds said...

Can you re-link the file? It errors out. Thanks!

mtalley2tx said...

would you email the file to me. I too get an error code that states the file is too large.
mtalley2tx@gmail.com
Thanks so much!

Loves Blue said...

I can't seem to access it, so could you please email it to me at: sewblue2002@hotmail.com

Thanks! It's too cute to not use it! :)

Kathy@mishmashmom said...

So sorry for the link issues...I think it is fixed now. Make sure to go to file, then print pdf, and it should work. Please let me know if it doesn't.
Kathy

Melissa said...

I think these are great! Definitely using them! Thanks Kathy!
Now I just need you to write a post on how you accomplish so much...while I'm just falling behind! :)

Ryan and Janet mumford said...

Hi Kathy-
tried what you said about printing and when I click on the print PDF the page that comes up to print is just some blurry black boxes. can you help? my email is jmumford23@Yahoo.com

thanks

The Andersons said...

I"m having the same issue. getting black blocks. no letters. help?!
maqueca.anderson@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm not able to print this either. Help!!

Unknown said...

ugg boots
salvatore ferragamo
nike factory
canada goose pas cher
balance shoes
air max plus
nike free
softball bats
true religion outlet
ugg
2018.1.29chenlixiang

menna said...

طريق العروبة
تكسير وترميم فلل بالشارقة
تكسير وترميم منازل الشارقة
شركات صيانة عامة فى الشارقة

deraz said...

موقع المحترفون
أفضل عامل بناء ملاحق بالشارقة
ترميم وصيانة ملاحق بالشارقة

menna said...

شركات تعقيم المنازل من كورونا العين

Anonymous said...

شركة تنظيف منازل
تنظيف منازل

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...