Monday, April 22, 2013

Yellow

Remember when we did a quick facebook poll to decide which color this lamp should be?

P1170454

It finally got warm enough outside to spray paint it. 

P1170884

I have a deep love for turquoise, so naturally, I painted it turquoise. 

{I was going to put a picture of the turquoise lamp here, but for some strange reason, I didn’t take a picture of it.  Weird, I know.}

But it wasn’t right.  It looked like it was trying to be a lamp from the early 90’s at a cheap hotel in Miami. 

I tossed around a kelly green or bright orange, but the lamp really wanted to be…yellow.

So I painted it yellow.

P1170989

P1170978 Perfect.

3 comments:

macooper said...

It's darling. I love it!

Julie said...

Yep. It definitely wanted to be yellow! Looks great!

Andrea said...

very cute. Love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...